Soon afterwards she began appearing on British television, initially as a host on The Big Breakfast on Channel 4 in 2001 and subsequently appeared as a guest host on Liquid News on BBC Three in 2002. She also presented the UK edition of Entertainment Tonight, which aired on Sky One.
Having broken up with Kielty, she relocated to the United States, choosing to base herself in Los Angeles. Numerous TV presenting roles followed including the reality television series Paradise Hotel.
Since 2007 she has been co-host, along with Dennis Miller, of the Game Show Network programme Grand Slam, a US version of the British quiz format. She has also worked on The Swan, a beauty show following 3 supposedly unattractive women Template:Citation needed who turn their life around by having an extreme makeover. She also appeared as a special guest on Anonymous in 2009.
She has also regularly co-hosted Something for the Weekend with Tim Lovejoy standing in for Louise Redknapp on 27 June, 10 July, 25 July 2010 and on 13 March, 3 April, 7 August,14 August and 2 October 2011.
In 2010, she appeared in one episode of Supersize vs Superskinny, helping Anna get the perfect body.
On 8 January 2011, Byram appeared in an episode of the BBC One show The Magicians, where she and her magician partner Chris Korn came last in the audience vote. As a result, Amanda had to pay the loser's forfeit, being sawed in half in a Buzz Saw illusion.
She also appeared in the music video for Joe Dolan and Dustin the Turkey's song "Good Looking Woman," in 1997.
- ↑ Interview: Amanda Byram AskMen.com
- ↑ "Celebrity BB star set to appear on The Café". RTÉ. 30 January 2009. http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/0130/thecafe.html. Retrieved 30 January 2009.
- ↑ "2009 Meteor Awards to be held St Patrick's Day at RDS". The Belfast Telegraph. 28 January 2009. http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking-news/ireland/2009-meteor-awards-to-be-held-st-patricks-day-at-rds-14160560.html. Retrieved 28 January 2009.
- ↑ "Total Wipeout, Series 1, Episode 1". BBC. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gmmv8. Retrieved 2011-09-30.
- ↑ "Amanda Byram to host Don't Stop Me Now - Sky1 HD". Sky1.sky.com. http://sky1.sky.com/amanda-byram-to-host-dont-stop-me-now. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- ↑ "Me and my wardrobe: TV presenter Amanda Byram reveals how London's weather has cramped her boho style". Daily Mail. 29 December, 2010. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1342573/Amanda-Byram-reveals-Londons-weather-cramped-boho-style.html#ixzz19YM9sprs. Retrieved 2010-12-29.