Ana Lúcia Hickmann (born March 1, 1981 in Santa Cruz do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil) is a Brazilian model who has worked for Victoria's Secret, Nivea, L'Oreal, Clairol, and Bloomingdales. She has appeared in the South African version of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and graced the covers of Brazilian Vogue, Marie Claire, and Elle.
She currently distributes her own clothing and cosmetics lines, manages a photo studio and a DJ agency, and also hosts the daytime program Hoje em Dia, aired by Brazilian TV network Rede Record. One of the regular guests on her show is magician Mario Kamia, who performs a range of tricks and illusions. Some of Kamia's illusions involve using Hickmann as his assistant, including dividing her into three in the Zig Zag Girl and sawing her in half using a Buzz Saw.
Hickmann was once listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as "The model with the longest legs", measuring 48" (122 cm) (measured from hip to heel) out of a total height of 73½" (6'1½"/187 cm). Since 2002, the Guinness Book no longer lists this title.
On February 14, 1998, two weeks shy of her 17th birthday, she got married to former model Alexander Corrêa who was nine years her senior. Although they were madly in love, the real reason for the hasty marriage was that Ana wanted to go to Paris, but the fact that she was a minor caused bureaucratic problems.
- ↑ Ana Hickmann Profile on FMD. Accessed 2008-09-02.
- ↑ Ana Hickmann dividida em 3 partes Mario Kamia
- ↑ Ana Hickmann Serra Morte Ilusionista Mario Kamia
- ↑ "FreeJose.com". Maxim Magazine Hot 100 Women of 2004. http://www.freejose.com/lists/maxim/2004/. Retrieved February 14, 2007.
- ↑ "FreeJose.com". Maxim Magazine Hot 100 Women of 2005. http://www.freejose.com/lists/maxim/2005/. Retrieved February 14, 2007.
- ↑ Ana Hickmann