Welcome to Celebrity Wiki
Cave - Non est ut videtur
The wiki about your favourite celebrities that anyone can edit
(Although we prefer it if you create an account and log-in...)
Here you'll find lots of interesting facts about your favorite celebrities, including things that certain other on-line encyclopaedias consider too "trivial". Just remember that, as with all wikis, not everything may be 100% accurate and you may need to take what you read with a pinch of sodium chloride.
Currently, there are a total of 292 articles here - Please feel free to contribute new ones or add to existing ones.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Claudia Schiffer is a German model who reached supermodel status during the 1990s. She has also appeared in around ten motion pictures, two music videos, and often acted as an assistant to magician David Copperfield in his 1990s stage shows..
Claudia Maria de Vere Drummond (born and known professionally as Claudia Schiffer) was born August 25, 1970 in Rheinberg, North Rhine-Westphalia. She is the daughter of Gudrun and Heinz Schiffer, a lawyer. She has two brothers, Stefan and Andreas, and one sister, Ann Carolin.
Schiffer said that she was popular in high school, but felt socially overshadowed by the other girls in her class. She has revealed that because she was so tall, she became very shy and did not want to be noticed. She was also subjected to jealousy by others as she came from a wealthy family that was well-known locally. Schiffer became fluent in English and French.