Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
World's Largest Card Trick is an illusion in which the person in the illusion appears to have been cut into four pieces with four giant playing cards.
People who have performed this illusionEdit
This is a partial list. You can improve it by adding entries or details.
- Caprice - divided by Jennifer Ellison on Tricky TV.
- Elle MacPherson - divided by Princess Tenko on a TV Special.
- Kim Kardashian
- Mila Kunis
- Jennifer Ellison - using Caprice as the assistant, on Tricky TV .
- Greg Wilson - Inheriting the illusion from his father, Wilson has often performed it.
- Mark Wilson - World's Largest Card Trick was one of Wilson's signature illusions.
- Princess Tenko - a performance using a male assistant, and a table which splits into four, is one of Princess Tenko's signature illusions. She also performed it on Elle MacPherson for a TV special.